46. Say: Have ye imagined, if Allaah should take away your hearing and your sight and seal your hearts, Who is the God who could restore it to you save Allaah? See how We expound Our Revelations unto them! Yet still they turn away.
47. Say: Can ye see yourselves, if the punishment of Allaah come upon you unawares or openly? Would any perish save wrongdoing folk?
48. And We send not the Messengers save as bearers of good news and warners. Then whoso believeth and doeth right, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.
49. And as those who denied Our Revelations, torment will afflict them for that they used to disobey.
46. Qul ‘ara-‘aytum ‘in ‘akhaZAllaahu sam-‘akum wa ‘absaarakum wa khatama ‘alaa quluu-bikum-man ‘ilaa-hun gay-RUllaahi ya’-tiikum bih. ‘Unzur kayfa Nusarriful-‘Aayaati summa hum yas-difuun.
47. Qul ‘ara-‘aytakum ‘in ‘ataakum ‘azaaBUllaahi bagta-tan ‘aw jahratan hal yuhlaku ‘illal-qaw-muz-zaalimuun.
48. Wa maa Nur-silul-Mur-saliina ‘illaa mubash-shiriina wa mun-ziriin. Faman ‘aamana wa ‘as-laha falaa khaw-fun ‘alay-him wa laa hum yah-zanuun.
49. Wal-laziina kazzabuu bi-‘AayaatiNaa yamassu-humul-‘azaabu bimaa kaanuu yaf-suquun.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Only wrongdoers will perish due to torment of Allaah
Lesson # 716 From Holy Qur’aan
Only wrongdoers will perish due to torment of Allaah
Surah ‘Al-‘An-‘aam (Cattle) – Chapter – 6)–Stage - 2
Verses – 46 to 49 of 165, Section – 5 of 20 (Part - 7)
In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
It is the nature of human being that he should bow unto Allaah Almighty, proof of which is that whenever any harsh affliction comes, willing or unwilling, the mankind calls only Allaah Almighty for help and forgets entire other things. That is the natural thing, upon which, humankind act during the time of tribulation and adversity, on the condition that, he has not become Satan. Another proof regarding Allaah Almighty has been given in this verse that Only He is the One Worshipped.
It is commanded: Suppose! If Allaah Almighty snatched from you your useful things then Who is He, who could restore them to you? Your most useful things are three i.e. ears, eyes and hearts. If Allaah Almighty blind your eyes, make your ears deaf and disorder or stop your hearts from working (the human being becomes blind, deaf and senseless or dead), then Is there anyone else, who may provide these things? Accordingly, none could treat any natural deaf, blind, senseless and dumb till to-date.
Allaah Almighty causes to understand this Truth in Holy Qur’aan again and again, and chooses any new way to admonish every time. But the people never draw attention and turn away. Ask them also: How would tyrant people be saved from destruction, if the punishment of Allaah Almighty come? His torment can come upon them unawares (suddenly) also as well as after sending Revelations, warning and postponement too. The tyrant people will be ruined and destroyed themselves in both conditions. They will damage nothing of Allaah Almighty.
Behavior of the infidels of Makkah was described in the previous section that they demand any such portent from the Messenger of Allaah Almighty (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him), observing which, there may not remain any doubt that really He is Messenger. Allaah Almighty addresses His Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him): O Messenger! Do not grieve from their objections. They have insulted Our Revelations falsifying Our Messenger. They will suffer due to these kinds of deeds. We certainly sent Our Messengers unto those peoples that were before You and they used to tease Them (peace be upon Them) telling lies in such manner. Like them, these people also boast upon their wealth and property. But nothing will be useful for them out of these things and they will be annihilated like them too.
Allaah Almighty says in these verses that there is no other reason to send the Messengers (peace be upon Them) than that as bearers of good news and warners for the entire people. Then those people, who believe and do good works, good news are for them. There shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. But those who deny the verses of Holy Qur’aan, falsify Our Revelations and demand particular portents for evading, they should be warned as: The torment will afflict you for your disobedience.
It is known clearly from this Revelation that the Messengers (peace be upon Them) are sent by Allaah Almighty to convey His Message. That Message is: You should do only those works, which are permitted by Allaah Almighty, and do not do those works, which are forbidden by Him. This is the Way to get rid of fear and grief. The name of that person will be written in “Disobedient”, who did not care this Law of Life and will suffer rigorous punishment of disobedience.
Quran Chapter 18 – 80 & 81 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1909) درس قرآن Making noise and complaining on death Chapter Kahf (T...
Disbelievers misguide innocent people - Quran Chapter 14 – 2b & 3 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1610) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 14 – 2b & 3 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1610) - درس قرآن Disbelievers misguide innocent people Surah ‘Ibraahi...
Quran Chapter 14 – 11a (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1620) - درس قرآن Concept of God’s Beauty and Glory Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abrah...
Quran Chapter 14 – 9a (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1616) - درس قرآن Arabian land was chosen for Islam Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraha...