Sunday, June 14, 2015

Decision of the wisdom

Lesson # 740 From the Noble Quran

Decision of the wisdom

Surah ‘Al-‘An-‘aam (Cattle) – Chapter – 6)–Stage - 2

Verses –78 & 79 of 165, Section – 9 of 20 (Part - 7)

BisMIllaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim

In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

78.  And when he saw the sun uprising, he said: This is my Lord! This is biggest of them all. And when it set, he exclaimed: O my people! Lo! I am quit of all that ye associate (with Him).

79.  Lo! I have turned my face toward Him Who created the heavens and the earth, as one by nature upright, and I am not of the idolaters.                       
78.  Falam-maa  ra-‘ash-shamsa  baazi-gatan  qaala  haazaa  Rabbii  haazaaa  ‘akbar.  Falam-maaa  ‘afalat  qaala  yaa-qawmi  ‘innii  bariii-‘um-mimmaa  tushrikuun.

79.  ‘Innii  waj-jahtu  waj-hiYa  Lillazii  fataras-samaawaati  wal-‘arza  hanii-fanw-wa  maa  ‘ana  minal-mush-rikiin.                     
                                                                                                                               

Lesson

When it was dawn and the sun manifested with great splendor, the doors and the walls were eliminated, the eyes were in the state of being dazzled due to its glitter, then, Abraham (peace be upon Him) said: Perhaps it (the sun) is able to be my Lord, it is the biggest and splendid despite all of them. At the end of the day, that faded, set entirely, slowly and gradually.

At that time Abraham (peace be upon Him) decided: while the stars, the moon and the sun (all of them) are helpless then nothing of them can be my Lord. So I gave up absolutely all of them and O People! Listen to Me (peace be upon Him): while such raised and bright things cannot be God, then, in which number are your these idols? I deny your all these gods and bow My head before My Lord, Allah – The Wise and The Omnipotent. And I exclaim that I am quit of all that you associate with Him.

Let’s think now deeply on these verses. Abraham (peace be upon Him) saw the sun in the day and thought about its dignity and splendor in the awe-stricken condition that it is biggest even from the stars and the moon, sitting alone at height and it has surrounded the entire things with its own light and heat. Certainly it would be My Lord. At the end of the day, when it set also, then He (peace be upon Him) addressed the people and said: It is sufficient to understand. I declare that I am quit of your all self-made gods and I have turned my face from all things toward only That Majestic Creator, Who created the heavens, the earth and all the creatures among them without any model as one by nature upright, and I do not ascribe anyone or anything as associate of Him.

Prophet Abraham (peace be upon Him) taught this method to the human being for making the sense and wisdom useful and named those people “Muslims” who turn their whole attention to this side by knowing likewise Allah Almighty.

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complete Code of Life - Islam

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...