Thursday, October 8, 2015
Using force over others without any reason
Lesson # 842 from the Noble Quran
Surah ‘A’-RAAF (The Heights) – Chapter – 7)
Stage – 2, Verse – 33 of 206, Section – 4 of 24 (Part - 8)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
1. He has forbidden indecencies (lewdness and shamelessness), whether those are apparent or hidden.
2. The sin is forbidden. The word ‘ism has come in the verse, that is to say; Allah Almighty has forbidden “’ism”. ‘Ism means “such act, which is against the Islamic Law and the effect of which is bad on others or which is harmful for oneself as - committing suicide, making the lawful things forbidden upon oneself without any reason, slackness in worshiping physically like prayer and fasting etc. and such other matters, for example; using alcohol, habit of intoxicating agents, gambling, use of poisons, drying own hands and feet as usually jogi people etc. do.
3. Using force over others without any reason, teasing and hurting someone – like robbery, theft etc. all these kinds of matters are included in it, in which, loss or damage of anyone comes, whether that is only a little bit. These entire matters are included in forbidden.
4. Worshiping someone else or perceiving interference of any other like remover of difficulties or supplier of any want except Allah Almighty, as idolaters of the Arab used to say: We honor the idols because they are our recommendatory before Allah. And they used to tell that Allah has appointed them means Himself among Him and us. Our desires are fulfilled through them. But they have no proof of these affairs. Allah Almighty has not revealed any such verse, from which it might be proved that He (God) has handed over this responsibility to any other for supplying the wants of His servants.
5. Calumniating at random things in the name of Allah Almighty. Obviously, we know about Allah Almighty only that, which Holy Qur’an has described and His Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him) has made us to understand. Except that, which They have told and admonished, saying by oneself about Allah Almighty will be meant that we are telling such a lie, about which we have not been informed, as the people of Makkah used to say: Allah has ordained to us to go round the Ka’-bah nude. We should understand from this statement that Allah Almighty has commanded Being naked is indecency and the indecency is forbidden. If it is admitted in the Fine Arts, even then, it will remain indecent and forbidden.
Quran Chapter 16 – 96b & 97 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1761) درس قرآن A good and great glad tidings Suratun-Nahl - (The Bee...
Quran Chapter 11-81b (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1403) - درس قرآن Immodest and fearless folk Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 BisMilla...
Quran Chapter 11-89 & 90 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1409) - درس قرآن Turning unto God repentant Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...
Quran Chapter 11-69 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1396) - درس قرآن Fame of Abraham due to hospitality Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 B...