20. Those who have believed, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah’s Way are of much greater worth in Allah’s sight. And these are they who are triumphant.
21. Their Lord giveth them good tidings of mercy from Him, and acceptance, and Gardens where enduring pleasure will be theirs-
22. Therein they will abide for ever. Lo! with Allah there is immense reward.
20. ‘Alla-ziina ‘aamanuu wa haajaruu wa jaahaduu fii Sabii-LIllaahi bi-‘amwaa-lihim wa ‘anfu-sihim ‘a’-zamu darajatan ‘indAllaah. Wa ‘ulaaa-‘ika humul- faaa-‘izuun.
21. Yubash-shiruhum Rabbuhum- bi-rahmatim-minHu wa riz-waaninw-wa Jannaatil-lahum fiihaa na-‘iimum-muqiim.
22. Khaa-lidiina fiihaaa ‘abadaa. ‘InnAllaaha ‘indahuuu ‘ajrun ‘aziim.
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
The Path to Success
Lesson # 1052 from Holy Qur’aan
Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapter – 9)
Stage – 2, Verses – 20 to 22 of 129, Section – 3 of 16 (Part – 10)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
It is commanded: Those people, who believed in God Almighty, left their homes for His Cause and strove with their wealth and lives in His Way; are much greater worth in the sight of Allah Almighty. Success and triumph of the both worlds (this world and the Hereafter) has been written for such people. Their Lord gives them good tidings that He will be pleased and Merciful on them, and will send them into the Gardens of the Paradise; where they will live for ever. Ease, comfort and pleasure, delicacy and blessing of that place will never end, and they will dwell there without any further fear of death, confusion or distress.
Bear in mind! The individual, who works for the Sake of God Almighty, He gives him much greater reward. There is no shortage of anything for him who is present for His obedience with his wealth and life. If any person understands these exhilarating and joyful matters, he begins to bounce around with pleasure.
Believe me! The best songs, lyric poems and sounds of various musical instruments are totally useless before such people. It is the enrapturing secret, by which being slow, the sensible people trampled all fields, forests, rivers and seas, and conquered the world with such intoxicated slogans as “Allaahu Akbar” (God is the Greatest). These are such spiritual words which made the beggars king-makers, not only kings. The world fell on their feet, but they threw it away by kicking, and reached every moment from lowness to the height and house to houseless; going at full speed. Is there any attraction into them today for us?
Quran Chapter 18 – 80 & 81 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1909) درس قرآن Making noise and complaining on death Chapter Kahf (T...
Disbelievers misguide innocent people - Quran Chapter 14 – 2b & 3 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1610) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 14 – 2b & 3 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1610) - درس قرآن Disbelievers misguide innocent people Surah ‘Ibraahi...
Quran Chapter 14 – 11a (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1620) - درس قرآن Concept of God’s Beauty and Glory Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abrah...
Quran Chapter 14 – 9a (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1616) - درس قرآن Arabian land was chosen for Islam Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraha...