106. And (there are) others who await Allah’s decree, whether He may punish them or may forgive them. And Allah is Knower, Wise.
107a. And as for those who built a place of worship out of opposition and disbelief, and in order to cause dissent among the believers, and as an outpost for those who warred against Allah and His Messenger aforetime.
106. Wa ‘aakharuuna murjawna li-‘amRillaahi ‘immaa yu-‘azzibu-hum wa ‘immaa yatuubu ‘alay-him. Wallaahu ‘Aliimun Hakiim.
107. Wallazii-natta-khazuu masjidan ziraaranw-wa kufranw-wa taf-riiqam- baynal-Mu’-miniina wa ‘irsaadal-liman haara-bAllaahu wa Rasuulahuu min- qabl.
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
An outpost for warriors against God and Messenger
Lesson # 1140 from Holy Qur-’aan
Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapter – 9)
Stage – 2, Verses – 106 & 107a of 129, Section – 13 of 16 (Part – 11)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Murjawna – (who await decree), it is the passive participle. Actually this word is murjaa-‘uuna, but for reciting, it has been shortened. Its origin is ‘irjaa-‘un, which means “to postpone, putting off for any other next time”. Foundation of this word is raja’’a. Raja-‘un means hope, expectation. ‘Irjaa-‘un means “to keep in expectation, awaiting”.
Ziraarun – (to cause dissent any other), this word has been derived from zarar, which means “damage, loss”. Another form of this word is muzaarratun. Both words mean “to harm someone else”.
‘Irsaadun – (to waylay, to lie in ambush), this word has come out from rasad. Rasad means “ambush, trick”. ‘Irsaadun means “to help in waylaying, to provide a separate place”.
Since long; it is being described about those people who did not participate in the Battle of Tabuuk. Some of them were Hypocrites and some were sincere Muslims; who did not join the Army before departure. Among the Muslims there were two kinds of people:
· Those who were ashamed immediately and punished themselves. He (May Allah be pleased with him) was Abu Labaabah, who fastened himself tightly with the pillar of Masjid (Mosque). And he said: Only Messenger of God Almighty (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) will unfasten me after returning.
· There were three such persons who neither did announce of being ashamed and nor did they repent. Description about them will be explained later.
There were some other people who built another Masjid leaving Masjid Qubaa; and tried to cause dissent among the Muslims. These were hidden enemies of the Muslims. Abu Amer tried to determine this Masjid as his abode, so that he may make plans to molest the Muslims; sitting there. He was a Christian monk, who fought against Muslims in every battle along with the Infidels.
A bad saying is opposite to a goodly saying - Quran Chapter 14 – 26 & 27 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1632) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 14 – 26 & 27 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1632) - درس قرآن A bad saying is opposite to a goodly saying Surah ‘...
Quran Chptr 10-24b (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1262) - درس قرآن Apparent decoration and embellishment Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) Bi...
Quran Chptr 10-72 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1307) - درس قرآن Work of setting to right should be proper Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chptr 10-29&30 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1270) - درس قرآن Conjecture and imagination of human being Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JON...