Sunday, November 20, 2016
Guidance for those who fear Allah - Quran Chptr 10-31 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1272)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-31 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1272)-درس قرآن
Guidance for those who fear Allah
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
It is commanded: If you use your sense carefully, at first; you should think about the following questions:
· Who provides us the things which we need?
· Who causes to rain?
· Who causes to grow agriculture?
· We accept that our hands and feet interfere in this matter also. But Who made us able to take work from our limbs?
· Who gave us eyes for looking?
· Who bestowed ear for hearing?
· Who brings forth the living from the dead and the dead from the living? For example an egg, semen or seed are lifeless things. The living young of any creature comes out from it. And then the same lifeless things come out from them.
· Then Who manages the entire universe?
· How opposite of one another forces have been running altogether?
The human beings answered to these questions differently according to their wisdom and intellect during all times. But those people whose intellect was not covered deeply by materialism, they replied always unhesitatingly: These all works are being performed by Allah Almighty. And when skillful sense of the mankind causes to understand him the same answer; then what reason can be of it that the humankind do not go according to the prescribed Law of The Creator, Lord and Protector of the universe and do not keep their duty unto Him? Lo! This verse has settled that Allah Almighty, His Messenger (grace, blessings and peace be on Him) and His Last Book (Holy Qur’aan) are necessary for the mankind.
1. Allah Almighty is inevitable because sense of the human being considers that any other thing of the universe cannot do these entire works except Him which have been running smoothly, on the condition that her light has not been dimmed due to external effects. But since that these all have been happening, therefore, certainly Someone exists Who have been controlling them, That is Allah Almighty Who is The Highest to the entire universe.
2. Messenger of Allah Almighty (grace, blessings and peace be on Him) is Rightful, because He is Exhibiting of the perfection of human sense, because it appears from the difference of human senses that there should be any mankind who should have best sense than other all.
3. The Book (Holy Qur’aan) is True because there is no other thing save it which may draw attention of the human sense unto its actual work. It commands that the human being should know Allah Almighty, His Messenger (grace, blessings and peace be on Him) and the Truth of The Book (the Last Scripture). And it is its actual work. Without the guidance of The Book, mankind cannot know about the Straight Path. The Straight Path is the name of abiding by the Laws. That restriction is called “Abstinence, Fearing God”. Therefore, Holy Qur’aan described in the beginning “The guidance exists in This Book for those who are able to attain Abstinence”.
Quran Chapter 18 – 80 & 81 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1909) درس قرآن Making noise and complaining on death Chapter Kahf (T...
Disbelievers misguide innocent people - Quran Chapter 14 – 2b & 3 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1610) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 14 – 2b & 3 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1610) - درس قرآن Disbelievers misguide innocent people Surah ‘Ibraahi...
Quran Chapter 14 – 11a (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1620) - درس قرآن Concept of God’s Beauty and Glory Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abrah...
Quran Chapter 14 – 9a (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1616) - درس قرآن Arabian land was chosen for Islam Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraha...