21. Such are they who have lost their souls, and that which they used to invent hath failed them.
22. Assuredly in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.
23. Lo! Those who believe and do good works and humble themselves before their Lord: such are rightful owners of the Garden; they will abide therein for ever.
21. ‘Ulaaa-‘ikal-laziina khasi-ruuu ‘anfu-sahum wa zalla ‘an-hum-maa kaanuu yaf-taruun.
22. Laa jarama ‘anna-hum fil-‘Aakhirati humul- ‘akhsaruun.
23. ‘Innal-laziina ‘aamanuu wa ‘amilus-saalihaati wa ‘akh-batuuu ‘ilaa Rabbi-him, ‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabul-Jannah. Hum fiihaa khaa-liduun.
Monday, February 27, 2017
Rightful owners of the Garden - Quran Chapter 11-21 to 23 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1361) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 11-21 to 23 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1361) - درس قرآن
Rightful owners of the Garden
Surah Huud (Hud) - 11
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
‘Akh-batuu – (to be humble, to bring oneself low, to be submissive), the origin of this word is ‘ikh-baatun, which has been derived from khabata. Khabata means “low, mean, at a lower place. ‘Ikh-batun means “to show oneself humble, mean and abject”.
It is commanded that; after looking the apparent pomp and show of this world; these people were pleased. They fulfilled their desires. Its result will be that their life will be entangled in misfortune. Certainly, such people will be in loss more than all others on the Day of Resurrection.
But those people who will spurn accidental things of the world and believe in Allah Almighty, will do good works according to His Commands, accept Him as their Lord and will bow before Him with humble, in the Hereafter, such people will be rightful owners of the Garden and they will abide therein for ever. They are the mankind who saved themselves.
All things have been working at the Command of God - Quran Chapter 14 – 32b & 33 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1637) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 14 – 32b & 33 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1637) - درس قرآن All things have been working at the Command of God ...
Quran Chptr 10-24b (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1262) - درس قرآن Apparent decoration and embellishment Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) Bi...
Quran Chptr 10-72 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1307) - درس قرآن Work of setting to right should be proper Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chptr 10-29&30 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1270) - درس قرآن Conjecture and imagination of human being Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JON...