2. They only are the (true) believers whose hearts feel fear when Allah is mentioned, and when His Revelations are recited unto them they increase their faith, and who trust in their Lord-
3. Who establish worship and spend of that We have bestowed on them.
2. ‘Innamal-Mu’-minuu-nallaziina ‘izaa zuki-rAllaahu wajilat quluubu-hum wa ‘izaa tuliyat- ‘alay-him ‘Aayaatu-Huu zaadat-hum ‘iimaananw-wa ‘alaa Rabbihim yata-wakkaluun.
3. ‘Allaziina yuqii-muunas-Salaata wa mimmaa razaq-Naahum yun-fiquun.
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Beg from God and ask Him for help
Lesson # 978 from the Noble Quran
Surah ‘ANFAAL (SPOILS OF WAR) – Chapter – 8)
Stage – 2, Verses – 2 & 3 of 75, Section – 1 of 10 (Part - 9)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Wajilat – (feel fear), this word has been derived from the word wajala. Wajala means “fear, dread”. Wajilat means “they fear”.
Tuliyat – (are recited). Origin of this word is tilaawatun, which means “to recite the Scripture of God Almighty”.
The signs of the Believers have been described clearly in this verse. It is commanded that the Believers are those people who:
· The hearts of those people begin to tremble with fear when they hear the name of God Almighty.
· When the verses of Holy Qur’an (revealed by Allah Almighty) are recited before them, listening to them, their belief and faith in Allah Almighty is strengthened further and their confidence increases that “This Word cannot be of any mankind. Certainly, Allah Almighty has sent down by means of Divine revelation on His last Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him), and through Him, bestowed for the human beings (us)”. They feel that “Allah Almighty has been speaking with them directly”.
· They establish worship and arrange to offer the prayers timely.
· Instead of thinking that they should collect the goods, wealth and property by snatching unlawfully from others, they consider that all those things which they possess; are given by Allah Almighty. Therefore, they spend in the name of Allah Almighty at every occasion from their state of owing and try to make it beneficial for other people.
· They trust only in their Lord (God Almighty), beg from Him, and do neither worship any other than Him and nor are desirous to take help from anyone else.
Hell is abode for thankless and wrongdoers - Quran Chapter 16 – Intro (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1688) درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 16 – Intro (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1688) درس قرآن Hell is abode for thankless and wrongdoers Surah ‘Al-Hijr - ...
Quran Chptr 10-72 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1307) - درس قرآن Work of setting to right should be proper Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chptr 10-67 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1303) - درس قرآن The field of True Knowledge Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) BisMIlla...
Quran Chapter 11-89 & 90 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1409) - درس قرآن Turning unto God repentant Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...