Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Allah is Sovereign and Lord of all - Quran Chapter 14 – 36 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1640) - درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 14  36 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1640) - درس قرآن


Allah is Sovereign and Lord of all

Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraham) - 14

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)

رَبِّ إِنَّهُنَّ أَضْلَلْنَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ ٱلنَّاسِ فَمَن تَبِعَنِى فَإِنَّهُۥ مِنِّى وَمَنْ عَصَانِى فَإِنَّكَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ 36

36.  My Lord! Lo! They have led many of mankind astray. So whoso followeth me, he verily is of me. And whoso disobeyeth me – still Thou art Forgiving, Merciful.  
36.  Rabbi-  ‘inna-hunna  ‘az-lal-na  kasiiram-minan-naas.  Fa-man-tabi-‘anii  fa-‘innahuu  minnii.  Wa  man  ‘asaa-nii  fa-‘innaKa  Gafuurur-Rahiim.
   
Commentary

When at the last time, Messenger Abraham (peace be upon him) came to City of Makkah to see his son Prophet Ishmael (peace be upon him), where during his previous visit, Father and Son (both) (peace be upon them) built Ka’-bah (The House of God at Makkah), then Abraham (peace be upon him) prayed: My Lord! Make safe this City and preserve me and my sons from serving idols.

During the early age, Abraham (peace be upon him) came in the grip of idol-worshipping in His native country, particularly at His home. He (peace be upon him) passed many years opposing and facing idolaters. At last, He (peace be upon him) flew from His native land Iraq under compulsion to Syria. He (peace be upon him) describes about the same bitter experience in His supplication and says: O Allah! I have seen that how much these idols have led many people astray from the Straight Path. These idols do not have any power, but their worshippers have beguiled in such a way that many good people are entangled in the misfortune of idol-worshipping. O our Lord! Save us from it. I have warned my children radically and caused to understand My descendants that “If you will follow Me then you are of Me, otherwise “unto you your religion and unto me my religion”.        

My Lord! Those are not of me who turned away from my Path, they went astray. Now there affair is with You. You are Sovereign and Lord of all of them. Your Attribute is Forgiving, Merciful.

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/QkDjCbLFPtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complete Code of Life - Islam

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...