84. And Moses said: O my people! If ye have believed in Allah then put trust in Him, if ye have indeed surrendered (unto Him)!
85. So they said: In Allah we put trust. Our Lord! Make us not a lure for the wrongdoing folk-
86. And, of Thy Mercy, save us from the folk that disbelieve.
84. Wa qaala Muusaa yaa-qawmi ‘in kuntum ‘aaman-tum Billaahi fa-‘alayHi tawakka-luuu ‘in- kuntum- Musli-miin..
85. Faqaaluu ‘alAllaahi ta-wakkalnaa. Rabbanaa laa taj-‘alnaa fitnatal-lil-qawmiz-zaalimiin.
86. Wa najji-naa bi-Rah-mati-Ka minal-qawmil-kaafiriin.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Tyranny and violence of Pharaoh - Quran Chptr 10-84to86 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1316)-درس قرآن
Quran Chptr 10-84to86 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1316)-درس قرآن
Tyranny and violence of Pharaoh
Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Yaa-qawmi – (O my people), actually this word was yaa-qawmii, for calling; last “i” has been frittered away, because in this condition, it has been epitomized.
Pharaoh and his supporters did not accept advice of Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) and began to use more force against the Children of Israel because his courtiers guided him to do so, so that, lest they rebel under the command of Moses (peace be upon him).
It is commanded that Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) said to the Children of Israel: If you believe in Allah Almighty, then you should trust in Him only. Trust is a sign that you are ready to obey the Command of Allah Almighty, and you will not turn from it due to accidental difficulties. On this, the oppressed nation (the Children of Israel) admitted: Certainly we trust in Allah Almighty and rely on Him only in this matter, and we pray: Our Lord! Give not opportunity to rebellious Pharaoh and his arrogant nation that they test their full power against us and keep us making a target of their tyranny and violence.
Our Lord! Those people are infidels who do not believe in You. If they got opportunity of oppressing us, they would leave no stone unturned in molesting to us. Our Lord! We pray in Your Court for saving us from their tyranny and getting rid of them.
Quran Chapter 13 – 16b (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1576) - درس قرآن Allah is the Creator of the entire universe Surah Ra-‘d (...
Quran Chptr 10-24b (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1262) - درس قرآن Apparent decoration and embellishment Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) Bi...
Quran Chptr 10-29&30 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1270) - درس قرآن Conjecture and imagination of human being Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JON...
Quran Chptr 10-72 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1307) - درس قرآن Work of setting to right should be proper Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...