Monday, July 10, 2017

I know from God that which ye know not - Quran Chapter 12 – 85 & 86 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1534) - درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 12  85 & 86 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1534) - درس قرآن

I know from God that which ye know not

Surah Yuusuf (Joseph) - 12

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim. 
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)

 قَالُوا۟ تَٱللَّهِ تَفْتَؤُا۟ تَذْكُرُ يُوسُفَ حَتَّىٰ تَكُونَ حَرَضًا أَوْ تَكُونَمِنَ ٱلْهَٰلِكِينَ (85  

قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَشْكُوا۟ بَثِّى وَحُزْنِىٓ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (86  

85.  They said: By Allah, thou wilt never cease remembering Joseph till thy health is ruined or thou art of those who perish!

86.  He said: I expose my distress and anguish only unto Allah, and I know from Allah that which ye know not.       
85.  Qaaluu  tAllaahi  tafta-‘u  tazkuru  Yuusufa  hattaa  takuuna  harazan  ‘aw  takuuna  minal-haa-likiin.

86.  Qaala  ‘innamaaa  ‘ashkuu  bassii  wa  huzniii  ‘ilAllaahi  wa  ‘a’-lamu  minAllaahi  maa  laa  ta’-lamuun. 
   
Commentary

Tafta-‘u – (you will never cease), it is an unsound verb which has come out from the word fata’. Fata’ means “to give up, to get out of the way”.

Harazan – (breathless, weak), the person who becomes a skeleton due to away from any disease, grief or sorrow, is called haraza.

Bassun – (boundless restlessness and distress), such grief, which increases so much that control over it becomes difficult.

At that time, the name of Joseph (peace be upon him) came out from the mouth of His father – Jacob (peace be upon him) with a sigh in impotence, and His sons conjectured about His grief and sorrow. Then they said: assuredly you will pass away due to grief of Joseph (peace be upon him) and you will not leave remembering Him till death.

Jacob (peace be upon him) said: I expose my distress unto Allah Almighty only, not unto any other. I present my restlessness, grief and pain before Him only. I am not hopeless from His Pity. My heart has been saying that He, The Most Merciful of the merciful will have mercy on my condition and one day, I shall see Joseph (peace be upon him) and then, we shall live altogether. Allah Almighty has described me that, which you do not know. Those, who trust in Allah Almighty wholeheartedly; are never deprived of His Mercy.  

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/6XHA3aZ21-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complete Code of Life - Islam

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...