Saturday, April 25, 2020

A good opportunity for the people - Quran Chapter 34: 47 & 48 (Pt-22, Stg-5) (L-2660) درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 34: 47 & 48 (Pt-22, Stg-5) (L-2660) درس قرآن

A good opportunity for the people

Chapter “SABAA’” - (Saba) - 34

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
 (I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)

قُلْ مَا سَأَلْتُكُم مِّنْ أَجْرٍ فَهُوَ لَكُمْ إِنْ أَجْرِىَ إِلَّا عَلَى ٱللَّهِ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ شَهِيدٌ 47  قُلْ إِنَّ رَبِّى يَقْذِفُ بِٱلْحَقِّ عَلَّٰمُ ٱلْغُيُوبِ 48  
                                       
47.  Say: Whatever reward I might have asked of you is yours. My reward is the affair of Allah only. And He is Witness over all things.

48.  Say: Lo! my Lord hurleth the Truth. (He is) the Knower of Things Hidden.
47.  Qul  maa  sa-‘altukum-min  ‘ajrin  fa-huwa  lakum.  ‘In  ‘ajriya  ‘illaa  ‘alAllaah.  Wa  Huwa  ‘alaa  kulli  shay-‘in  Shahiid.

48.  Qul  ‘inna  Rabbii  yaqzifu  bil-Haqq.  ‘Allaamul-guyuub.

Commentary

Messengers of Allaah Almighty (peace be upon them) do not serve the human beings and are not their well-wishers for the purpose that they wish to reap advantage from it. They do not have any concern with it that the people should admit that they are their chiefs, stand before them with folded hands and produce good gifts before them. Most of the people of Makkah used to consider the same about the last Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace of Allaah be upon them). It has clearly been negated in this verse.

It is commanded: Say to them! I did never claim that you should accept me as your leader, admit my authority and dwell as my servants. If you think that I have demanded anything any time from you, then I say to you clearly that I am not needy of your any such thing. I am desirous to raise up your dignity from your lower state, which is advantageous for yourselves. Allaah Almighty will give me reward of this duty. I desire nothing from any other save Him. He has the remuneration of my work and He will bestow me by His kindness. He has been watching my work, because everything is present before Him. It is a best opportunity for you.

Allaah Almighty is The Beneficent, Who has been projecting the True Religion with liberality upon you by means of Divine Revelation. He knows all that which is hidden from the eyes of the mankind. He is Aware of all the Unseen.

Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marm aduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/LmZ9pjd_CRI

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complete Code of Life - Islam

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...