Saturday, April 25, 2020

Reason of my support for the new Religion - Quran Chapter 34: 49 & 50 (Pt-22, Stg-5) (L-2661) درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 34: 49 & 50 (Pt-22, Stg-5) (L-2661) درس قرآن

Reason of my support for the new Religion

Chapter “SABAA’” - (Saba) - 34

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
 (I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)

قُلْ جَآءَ ٱلْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ ٱلْبَٰطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ 49  قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَآ أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِى وَإِنِ ٱهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِىٓ إِلَىَّ رَبِّىٓ إِنَّهُۥ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ 50  
                                       
49.  Say: The Truth hath come, and Falsehood cannot create anything new nor can it restore anything.

50.  Say: If I err, I err only to my own loss, and if I am rightly guided it is because of that which my Lord hath revealed unto me. Lo! He is Hearer, Nigh.
49.  Qul  jaaa-‘al-Haqqu  wa  maa  yubdi-‘ul-Baatilu  wa  maa  yu-‘iid.

50.  Qul  ‘in  zalaltu  fa-‘innamaaa  ‘azillu  ‘alaa  nafsii.  Wa  ‘inih-tadaytu  fabimaa  yuuhiii  ‘ilayya  Rabbii.  ‘InnaHuu  Samii-‘un-  Qariib.

Commentary

Previously it was commanded: Say to them that the time of ignorance and self-invented matters has passed. Now Allaah Almighty has been sending down the words of understanding and a heavy shower of the Truth continually. He has made full arrangements of mankind’s guidance at suitable time because He is Aware of all secrets and philosophies.

It has been commanded in this verse: The Truth has come, and the falsehood has been ruined. Power of the Just overcame, but the false has been suppressed. Falsehood has no power that it may create something or bring the dead to life again.

The people who have been saying: You have played tricks, left the path of forefathers and chosen the wrong path, say to such people: If I have been erring, I shall be punished properly due to my errors. There is no loss of yours in it. As my worldly life will be spoiled, like this I shall not be in peace even after death (God forbid). Think for awhile! Why have I been supporting the new Religion so much? Its main reason is it that my Lord has been sending down Divine Revelation towards me continuously. He does not let me go astray. I have full faith that I am at the Right Path. My Way is Correct and Straight.

I pray in His Court: my Lord! Show me the Right Path. He hears and accepts my prayer, because He is The Hearer for all living beings. He is with me every time and Nigh. He hears me, shall hear always and help me every time.   

Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marm aduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/3nxCCk7bKlc

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complete Code of Life - Islam

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...