Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Day when wealth and sons avail not any man - Quran Chapter 26: 83 to 89 (Pt-19, Stg-5) (L-2336) درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 26: 83 to 89 (Pt-19, Stg-5) (L-2336) درس قرآن

The Day when wealth and sons avail not any man

Chapter Shu-‘araaa’”- (The Poets) - 26

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
 (I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
                                                           
رَبِّ هَبْ لِى حُكْمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِى بِٱلصَّٰلِحِينَ 83  وَٱجْعَل لِّى لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِى ٱلْءَاخِرِينَ 84  وَٱجْعَلْنِى مِن وَرَثَةِ جَنَّةِ ٱلنَّعِيمِ 85  وَٱغْفِرْ لِأَبِىٓ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ مِنَ ٱلضَّآلِّينَ 86  وَلَا تُخْزِنِى يَوْمَ يُبْعَثُونَ 87  يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ 88  إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى ٱللَّهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ 89  

83.  My Lord! Vouchsafe me wisdom and unite me to the righteous –

84.  And give me a true renown among the later generation –

85.  And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight–

86.  And forgive my father. Lo! he is of those who err –

87.  And abase me not on the Day when they are raised,

88.  The Day when wealth and sons avail not (any man) –

89.  Save him who bringeth unto Allah a whole heart.
83.  Rabbi  hab  lii  hukmanw-wa  ‘alhiqnii  bis-Saalihiin.

84.  Waj-‘al-lii  lisaana  sidqin-  fil-‘aakhiriin.

85.  Waj-‘alnii  minw-warasati  Jannatin- Na-‘iim.

86.  Wagfir-li-‘abiii  ‘innahuu  kaana  minaz-zaaalliin.

87.  Wa  laa  tukhzinii  Yawma  yub-‘asuun.

88.  Yawma  laa  yanfa-‘u  maa-lunw-wa  laa  banuun.

89.  ‘Illaa  man  ‘atAllaaha  bi-qalbin-saliim.

Commentary

Lisaana  sidqin – (a true renown), lisaan means “tongue” but here it aims “those matters which come out by the tongue”. Sidqin means “the truth, good”. Lisaana  sidqin means “nice mention, true recitation”.

Saliim – (safe and sound from every evil), it is an adjective from the word salama. From the same, the word salaam has been derived which means “safety, compliments, peace”. Qalbin-saliim means “such heart which has been saved from badness, evil thoughts, polytheism and infidelity”.

At first, Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) caused to know them the Epithets of Allaah Almighty, on account of which, He deserves to be Worshipped of mankind. And then; way of His worship was explained before them. Actual worship is the name of the prayer, though that is in any form. Therefore, Abraham (peace be upon him) prays in the Court of Allaah Almighty: My Lord! Grant me wisdom so that I may know You and follow Your Commandment after understanding, and make me well-known among the later generation; that the people say me righteous and follow my way. My Lord! Make me the deserving and the inheritor of the Garden of Delight. Forgive my father and turn him towards the right path, who has gone astray. Abase me not on the Day when the entire mankind will be raised again and when wealth and sons of any person will not be useful for them. However, those people will be successful who will bring unto Allaah Almighty such heart which would be pure from badness, evil thoughts, polytheism and infidelity.

Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/_I4x4aAtxgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complete Code of Life - Islam

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...