Saturday, March 4, 2017

Poor people accept the Truth quickly - Quran Chapter 11-29 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1366) - درس قرآن



Quran Chapter 11-29 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1366) - درس قرآن

Poor people accept the Truth quickly

Surah Huud (Hud) - 11

BisMillaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

29.  And O my people! I ask of you no wealth therefor. My reward is the concern only of Allah, and I am not going to thrust away those who believe. Lo! They have to meet their Lord- but I see you a folk that are ignorant.       
29.  Wa  yaa-qawmi  laaa  ‘as-‘alu-kum  ‘alay-hi  maalaa.  ‘In  ‘ajri-ya  ‘illaa  ‘alAllaahi  wa  maaa  ‘anaa  bi-taari-dillaziina  ‘aamanuu.  ‘Innahum-mulaa-quu  Rabbihim  wa  laakin-nii  ‘araakum  qawman-  taj-haluun.              

Commentary

Bi-taari-din – (one who drives out. Thrusts away), it is the subject from tar-dun. Tar-dun means “to thrust away, to drive out from own position, to dismiss someone”.

Prophet Noah (peace be upon him) says: You would have considered that I am a poor person, so by making a fresh discourse, I ask of you some wealth in the form of charity and alms etc. God preserve me from it. I do not desire even a coin from you. I do my work according to the command of Allah Almighty and only for His pleasure. My reward is the concern of Him only.

Second thing which you say is that poor workmen and the most abject people come unto me, and you consider insult in sitting with them. You should think that while I am not desirous of any wealth from you; save it that I call the people only unto Allah Almighty, then how can I drive out such people who come unto me only for the purpose of putting belief in Allah Almighty? Their dealing is with Allah Almighty. He is their Lord. They have to be present before their Lord on an appointed Day. You claim that I should thrust them away. It manifests clearly that you are ignorant. You decide on the basis of apparent condition that they are mean fellows and inferior to you. But in fact, a man does not become noble and honorable due to apparent ostentation, wealth and property. His respect and nobility depends on his good habits. Mostly, the wealth and property make the people ill-natured, obstinate and ignoble. Poor people accept the truth quickly.      

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).  https://youtu.be/VFp9etH-k9s

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Complete Code of Life - Islam

Commentary on Last Scripture

Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatihah ...